First of all: thanks for the brilliant work you guys have done so far!
Will try to keep it lean so that I don't compromise the tech info.
My solution is a .NET 4.5 one with some assemblies, including.
- OOHMPRINT.Infra.V8 (Class Library)
- OOHMPRINT.App (ASP.NET MVC 4 app)
- OOHMPRINT.Tests (Class Library, with MsTest embeded)
I have ClearScript.v8 nuget package loaded in the OOHMPRINT.Infra.V8.
1) In the unit test, it works perfecly
2) In the WebApplication it doesn't.
First, I was getting an error telling me that the ClearScriptV8-32 module was not found.
After going through discussions and other things, I found
, that helped me to figure out about the shadowCopy assemblies trick, which led me to a second problem.
The problem that I get in the Web Application is the following
Could not load file or assembly 'ClearScriptV8-64' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
Some extra info:
- Both my UnitTest lib and my WebApp are running in AnyCpu.
- I have attempted to change it all to x86 and x64, and no difference
- I have also attempted to deploy on WebDeveloper Server, IIS Experss and IIS
I need a hand in it.
Thanks in advance.